Easy Christmas Decor Ideas
Nutcracker Stand Up Display
We’ve curated some stand-out Christmas decor ideas for you! Go for classic and elegant with a large
Nutcracker Stand Up Display from the Creative Heart Studio. Buy a template to create a foam board container to fill with latex balloons. Customize the colors for a unique look.
Photo Credit: Creative Heart Studio
Approximate Quantities of Balloons:
- 21 5” pink balloons (HAT)
- 3 260q gold chrome balloons (HAT)
- 6 5” white balloons (HAIR)
- 1 260q white balloons (HAIR)
- 3 260q White balloons (TEETH)
- 20 5” blush balloons (FACE AND HANDS)
- 26 5” pink balloons (OUTER JACKET)
- 4 260q white balloons (JACKET CUFF)
- 20 5” white balloons (INNER JACKET)
- 18 5” white balloons (PANTS)
- 26 5” pink balloons (BOOTS)
Photo Credit: Pretty Little Party Shop
Christmas Candy Organic Garland
From the Pretty Little Party Shop - a colorful Christmas garland tutorial! Cubez balloons are turned into presents, and candy swirl balloons add whimsy. Build this around your favorite Christmas decor for unique photo opportunities and special memories.
Photo Credit: The House That Lars Built
Jingle Bells Staircase Decor
The House That Lars Built shows us how to Jingle All the Way on your staircase or around your fireplace. Add in some ornament Orbz for complementary decor.
* Globe Foil Balloons (medium orbz, large orbz)
* Glue Dots
* Balloon Pump
* Balloon Tape
* Black Vinyl
* Craft Cutting Machine
* Jingle Bell Template
Visit their blog for the full template and instructions.